Barndo-Style House Plan with Massive 4-Car Garage with 2 Lofts
About This Plan
- This barndo-style house plan has a massive 4,296 square foot 4-car garage with a loft overlook plus a second loft overlooking the great room. That, of course, is in addition to the home which gives you over 3,000 square feet of heated living space and 3 bedrooms.
- The heart of the home is open with a two-story ceiling above the living and dining rooms. The spacious kitchen makes entertaining easy, while a quiet den nearby provides a more secluded space to unwind or to use as your home office.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 are mirror images of each other, and a loft offers a communal space for the kids to enjoy. A pair of French doors open to reveal a second loft that overlooks the garage space.
- The 4,296 square foot garage lends plenty of space for a shop or storage, as well as an oversized, overhead door for larger vehicles or lawn equipment.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 135047GRA (2,765 sq. ft.) and 135219GRA (4,121 sq. ft.).Get 4 bays with house plan 135224GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,122 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,479 sq. ft.
- Deck: 552 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 158' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 4296 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss