Barndominium-Style House Plan with 2-Car Garage and Optionally Finished Lower Level
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This 2,684 square foot barndominium-style house plan gives you 3-beds, 3.5 baths and a 2-car garage (722 sq. ft.) with the option to finish out the lower level.
- As you walk through the spacious front porch and into the foyer, you'll be faced with double doors that lead straight into your home office with a coat closet nearby.
- Further into the home, a two story great room with a cathedral ceiling neighbors a second covered porch to the left and a dining-room-kitchen combo to the right that merges into a mudroom with doors that lead directly to the 2-car garage, half bath and laundry room.
- On the rear side of the home, your master suite complete with a private bath and walk-in closet are a barn door away from the laundry room granting you an uninterrupted path of travel throughout your home.
- Upstairs, you'll find the remaining two beds and full bath adjacent a loft overlooking the great room below.
- With the option to finish the lower level basement, you'll be able to gain an additional bedroom and bath, along with extra living space, wet bar and home theater.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,966 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 718 sq. ft.
- Deck: 261 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 378 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,965 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 722 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss