Barndominium-style House Plan with 2 RV Bays and Bonus Space
About This Plan
- This Barndominium-style house plan gives you 4 beds, 2,937 square feet of living space, bonus expansion, and 2 RV bays.
- The wraparound porch invites you inside to find a two-story living room, anchored by a fireplace and open to the eat-in kitchen.
- Cooking and entertaining is a delight in this kitchen with its prep island, double ovens, and coffee bar. The neighboring mudroom provides easy access to a powder bath and laundry room.
- The main-level master bedroom considers your future needs and is accompanied by a custom tile shower and water closet in the 5-fixture bathroom. A large bonus room (included in the total square footage) completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, a flexible loft guides you to three more bedrooms, each with large closets.
- The oversized garage offers front and rear overhead doors; a total of 1,745 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,937 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,452 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,485 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 746 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1745 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss