Barndominium-style House Plan with Home Office and Oversized RV Garage
About This Plan
- The exterior of this barndominium-style (this is stick framed, not a metal design) showcases board and batten siding, wood accents, and wood garage doors. A large wrap-around porch greets guests into the home.
- Step through the front french doors and you find your self in the entry and further ahead the great room with 2-story ceiling and a fireplace flanked by built-in benches with drawers. The kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar, a walk-in pantry, and ample counter space. Tucked away behind the kitchen you'll find a great home office.
- A large formal dining room can be found towards the rear of the home. The dining room leads through its own set of french doors to the rear of the wrap-around covered porch.
- The master suite can be conveniently located on the main floor. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities, a wet room with a soaking tub, a large walk-in closet, and access to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, you'll find 3 additional bedrooms. Each bedroom enjoys its own walk-in closet. A wonderful loft overlooks the great room below.
- Back on the main level, the home's massive oversized 3-car garage includes an RV door and 14' ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,043 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 425 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 459 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 0"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 2998 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12