Barndominium-Style House Plan with Massive Locker Room
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding mimics the ribbed metal roof on the exterior of this New Ameridcan Barndominium-style house plan (stick-framing).
- The right side of this design is where you'll find the 1,182 square foot garage - open to above - complete with a powder bath and large locker room with indoor and outdoor access
- A wraparound porch surrounds the living room, which opens to the eat-in kitchen; a dream layout for entertaining.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a tile shower in the attached bathroom, along with a shortcut to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, discover a sizable loft, as well as bedrooms 2 and 3 that share a full bath and a balcony overlooking the living room, dining room and kitchen. Through the door, you reach the loft which looks down on the garage along with a second set of stairs.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 135160GRA, 135179GRA and 135075GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 666 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1182 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss