Beach House Plan on Post and Pier Foundation
About This Plan
- Make the most out of your beach living lifestyle with this lovely beach house plan. Built on a post and pier foundation, this plan is designed to get you closer to the beach. The hurricane shutters on the home's exterior not only look great but also provide protection against the elements.
- On the main floor, you'll find a well thought out floor plan. The great room lies open to the kitchen that includes a walk-in pantry and a large kitchen island. Separated by a beautiful Lanai, there is a suite that includes its own bathroom and kitchen.
- On the second level, there are 3 bedrooms including the master bedroom that has access to its own bathroom. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities and a large shower with double showerheads. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a conveniently located hall bathroom.
- Just up the stairs, you will enjoy beautiful views from a large loft with a deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,947 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,638 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 991 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12