Beautiful 3-Bed Colonial Farmhouse Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- This beautiful, colonial-style, farmhouse plan boasts a deck atop the carport, a sunroom, and the metal roof and open-concept layout offers a modern twist to this design.
- Enjoy entertaining like never before with this truly, open-concept floor plan on the main level. Upon entering, a dining room and flex space border the foyer. A fireplace in the great room serves as a focal point and three sets of french doors supply ample natural light and lead to a terrace.
- The kitchen offers a large island with bar-height seating. A second island with a bar sink serves as a buffet and lies between the kitchen and dining room. A cozy sunroom is opens to the kitchen.
- Your private, first-floor master suite is located on one side of the home, featuring a vast walk-in closet and 4-fixture master bath. Upstairs, a large flex room provides space to expand when needed, and two additional bedrooms and powder baths can also be found.
- A quiet office is located just inside the carport entry, and sits across from a powder bath with pocket doors leading to the laundry and mud room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,995 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,584 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,411 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss