Beautiful 4-Bed New American House Plan with Abundant Natural Light
About This Plan
- This beautiful, 4-bedroom new American house plan features a 2-story great room with an overlooking loft, covered deck, and light-flooded interior due to an abundance of windows.
- A covered porch welcomes you into a grand foyer with a coat closet and a custom, curved staircase. Two columns help distinguish the formal dining space in this open-concept layout. A 2-story great room with a fireplace opens to a breakfast nook and the kitchen.
- The oversized island offers plenty of workspace and a roomy walk-in pantry supplies additional storage. A butler's pantry assists when entertaining, and double doors extend the living space outdoors.
- A quiet den sits adjacent a full bathroom.
- Your second-level master suite awaits and boasts a 5-fixture bathroom, with a spacious walk-in closet. The upstairs laundry room separates two additional bedrooms with full bathrooms, and a loft provides versatility.
- The 3-car garage is available on the lower level with additional storage space. A recreation room, with sliding doors to a covered patio, lies next to a full bathroom and fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,727 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,087 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,790 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 279 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 269 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 846 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss