Beautiful 4-Bedroom Transitional Acadian House Plan with Keeping Room
About This Plan
- Welcome home to this striking transitional French Country house plan, which features a brick exterior, covered French door front entry, convenient side entry, and a 3-car garage with an enclosed storage area.
- A keeping room with a fireplace at the heart of the home lends old-world charm and versatility.
- The well-appointed kitchen boasts an oversized island with a breakfast bar, butler’s pantry, and roomy walk-in pantry.
- Accessible through two pairs of French doors, the expansive covered back porch offers a fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- The spacious master suite offers a light-filled sitting area, twin walk-in closets, and a 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower.
- A second-floor guest suite or fourth bedroom offers privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,339 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 561 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 561 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 10"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 973 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick