Beautiful 5-Bed Mountain House Plan with Main-Level Guest Bed
About This Plan
- Shake siding, natural wood trim, and stone accents contribute to the beauty provided in this 5-bedroom mountain house plan. Timber-frame, gable roofs complete the design.
- Beyond the private foyer and past a powder bathroom, you'll find yourself directly in the heart of the home where the great room opens to the kitchen and breakfast nook. Large windows supply ample natural light to permeate throughout the main level, along with a warm fireplace to be enjoyed by all.
- A butler's pantry sits across from a walk-in pantry and connects the kitchen to a quiet dining room located towards the front of the home.
- A private den and guest bedroom with a full bathroom also reside on the main level.
- Upstairs, discover a master bedroom with a 5-fixture bathroom and a large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill, 4-fixture bathroom and another bedroom has access to a full bathroom. A large, rearward facing bonus room features a vaulted ceiling.
- A family foyer with built-ins sits just inside from the 3-car garage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,828 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss