Beautiful Cathedral Ceiling
About This Plan
- This house plan features a closed foyer with storage area and is large enough for a seating area.
- The well-organized kitchen receives plenty of daylight from windows on two walls. The angled counter extension provides seating for up to three.
- The family room has a cathedral ceiling with views from a landing on the second floor. A fireplace is an added bonus.
- The dining room is open to both the kitchen and living rooms. A door leads to the outside. Generous windows allow natutral light to permeate this space.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 830 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 614 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 32' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available