Beautiful Coastal Contemporary House Plan with Pocketing Sliders Going to Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- This beautiful house plan was designed to take full advantage of a corner lot with water views. Rafter tails and brackets line the eaves of the metal seamed roof, while steps take you to up to the quaint covered entry. Inside, the foyer brings your eyes straight through the grand living area, holding tropical views beyond the rear sliders.
- The great room, kitchen and dining and owner’s suite, all surround the covered lanai and pool areas. The gourmet kitchen offers easy serving from the large kitchen island, and is only steps away from a generous walk-in pantry next to the laundry room. Additional closet space and a built-in desk provide room to get organized.
- The great rooms built-in wall provides every entertainment source. While plenty of sunshine streams in from walls of glass and front facing windows. Pocketing sliders give you access to the covered lanai which offers both an outdoor kitchen and cozy fireplace.
- The owner’s suite is secluded from the public spaces by a window-lined hallway and private entrance. More glass sliders open the suite to the covered lanai. The generous owner’s closet is through the owner’s bath with both a shower and standing tub — and all the amenities.
- On the opposite side of the home is the study with built-in shelving and access to the powder room. The second floor stairs takes you to two guest suites, each with their own full bath and access to the front balcony.
- The oversized two-car garage with golf cart bay offers plenty of room for a workshop and extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,918 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 710 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 710 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 814 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12