Beautiful Tuscan House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A huge covered porch with outdoor kitchen wraps around the back of this beautiful Tuscan house plan.
- The open layout gives you wide open views and wonderful sight lines from room to room.
- With its unique shape, the kitchen island adds counter space and extra storage.
- Views from the sink stretch back to the rear covered porch.
- The big utility room has lots of counter space for folding clothes and access to the walk-in pantry.
- At the far right side of the home, the master suite is set off by itself with a 12' high ceiling and spacious master bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 is also on the first floor and it's ideal for those house guests who can't climb stairs.
- Two big bedrooms on the upper floor share this level with the media room that comes with a covered balcony on the side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,929 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,227 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 702 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 752 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 107' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick