Beautifully Balanced Balconies
About This Plan
- Beautifully balanced twin decorative balconies on the outside of this classy house plan give a glimpse of the beauty within.
- A closed foyer has plenty of room for coats and shoes while protecting the inside from foul weather outside. Through twin double doors you are greeted by a stately center stair.
- On either side of the entry are more french doors leading to your formal dining room and den/media room with corner fireplace.
- Further back, find the home office with built-ins and a family room with fireplace and dual access to the outside.
- The kitchen is open to a breakfast nook with outdoor access and has an eat-at island and plenty of storage. A nearby half bath and laundry room off the two-car garage complete this floor.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes an enormous walk-in closet and a corner bath with dual sinks. Three additional bedrooms with ample closeting of their own easily share two creatively-styled bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,993 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,207 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 296 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,993 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 310' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss