Beautifully Proportioned Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Twin gables flank the entry porch of this Traditional house plan creating a lovely symmetry.
- Diamond-shaped windows lie near the top each gable.
- This spacious two-story house plan has 10' ceilings on the first floor that make the home feel even larger.
- A lovely fanned staircase can be seen as soon as you enter the foyer with two interior columns to define the formal dining room on the right.
- The large kitchen offers two islands for extra counter space and storage.
- There's a first floor bedroom for guests and four spacious bedrooms up on the second floor.
- Every bedroom on this floor has a walk-in closet and the magnificent master suite has two.
- Even the second floor laundry room has a wonderful walk-in storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,722 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,790 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,932 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 873 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available