Beauty in Three Sizes
About This Plan
- This popular home plan comes in three sizes to suit all needs. This smallest version shares the s ame attractive amenities and European styling as its larger cousins and is lighter on the budget.
- The entry foyer and gallery open to the great room with fireplace. A covered patio accessed through the great room is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast and great rooms. A pantry is a nice touch.
- The master bedroom suite includes an extended walk-in closet and a sitting area with views to the rear gardens. A discrete door takes you to the covered patio.
- Across the home, you'll find two bedrooms that share a clever space-saving bath design.
- Tucked away off the gallery and accessed by angled french doors, your study makes for a quiet retreat.
- The utility room is conveniently located off the three-car garage. You even get your own potting shed off the back of the garage.
- An upper level bonus room with half bath is available for future expansion.
- Related Plans: Need an extra bedroom and a dining room? See house plan 48217FM (2,941 sq. ft.) and 48203FM (3,487 sq. ft. and a 4-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,742 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 358 sq. ft.
- Deck: 239 sq. ft.
- Entry: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 72' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 812 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick