Beauty in Three Sizes
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This popular home plan comes in three sizes to suit all needs. This smallest version shares the s ame attractive amenities and European styling as its larger cousins and is lighter on the budget.
- The entry foyer and gallery open to the great room with fireplace. A covered patio accessed through the great room is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast and great rooms. A pantry is a nice touch.
- The master bedroom suite includes an extended walk-in closet and a sitting area with views to the rear gardens. A discrete door takes you to the covered patio.
- Across the home, you'll find two bedrooms that share a clever space-saving bath design.
- Tucked away off the gallery and accessed by angled french doors, your study makes for a quiet retreat.
- The utility room is conveniently located off the three-car garage. You even get your own potting shed off the back of the garage.
- An upper level bonus room with half bath is available for future expansion.
- Related Plans: Need an extra bedroom and a dining room? See house plan 48217FM (2,941 sq. ft.) and 48203FM (3,487 sq. ft. and a 4-car garage).