3 - 4
About This Plan
- This home plan has traditional amenities combined with the elegance of a European design. The entry foyer and gallery open to the great room with fireplace. A covered patio accessed through the great room is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast and great rooms. A pantry is a nice touch. Just steps away you'll find your formal dining room.
- The master bedroom suite includes his and her walk-in closets and a sitting area with views to the rear gardens. Indulge in the master bath whirlpool tub.
- There are two additional bedrooms and a guest suite each with walk-in closets. The guest bedroom includes a private bath and can double as a study.
- A powder room and the utility room are conveniently located off the three-car garage.
- An upper level bonus room with walk-in closet is available for future expansion.
- Related Plans: Need more room? Gain over 500 sq. ft. with house plan 48203FM.
- For a smaller three bedroom version, see house plan 48278FM (2,742 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,941 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,941 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 359 sq. ft.
- Entry: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 64' 7"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 809 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area