Big and Beautiful
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all sides in our YouTube video.
- Big and beautiful, this Florida house plan is loaded with high-end style.
- The home is designed to give you lots of outdoor living spaces including a summer kitchen for entertaining.
- Built-ins, tray, coffered and beamed ceilings add great visual appeal and a custom look.
- Columns are used instead of walls so the views just flow.
- When you are ready for quiet time, head to the study or the first floor master sitting room that is just right for a chaise lounge or two.
- A second master suite is up on the second floor where all the bedrooms can look down into the great room below.
- Covered balconies front and back let you catch the cooling breezes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,181 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,615 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,566 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 697 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 591 sq. ft.
- Entry: 297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 89' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss