Big and Bold
About This Plan
- Strong, clean lines give this Florida home plan a Contemporary look.
- Almost every room in the house gets a special ceiling treatment and you get panaramic views thanks to the open floor plan.
- This home has a well-planned kitchen with a big island that seats four people.
- Or cook outside on the covered lanai where a summer kitchen is all ready for grilling and entertaining.
- A pool bath and outdoor fireplace add to the amenities.
- The first floor master suite has easy access to the lanai and a dynamite master bathroom.
- The second floor is equally luxurious and has a lounge with sliding glass doors to a spacious covered balcony.
- A front-facing sitting area also has a balcony where you can relax in the shade.
- Each of the three bedrooms on this level has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 has a private sun deck as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,554 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,623 sq. ft.
- Entry: 150 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 245 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 888 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss