Big and Bright Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Lots of windows and a big, open floor plan brighten this good-looking Prairie style house plan.
- Sightlines are key as the open layout lets you see easily from room to room.
- When you want private time, head to the front-facing den that makes a wonderful retreat.
- Sliding glass doors in both the dining room and great room lead out to a delightful covered porch.
- The second floor is huge and boasts four big bedrooms plus a laundry room and a hall landing that overlooks the foyer below.
- A huge bonus room is included in the total living area.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,394 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,721 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss