Big, Beautiful Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Marvelous sightlines start right at the entry foyer of this European home plan, thanks to the open layout.
- Transom windows across the front of the home bring in extra light.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen looks out over both the nook and great room so you can be part of the action.
- Pocket doors close off the study that has a built-in bookcase.
- The spacious master suite is set off by itself while the two secondary bedrooms enjoy lovely vaulted ceilings.
- Related Plans: For other versions of this home, see house plan 82032KA (2,161 sq. ft.) and house plan 82030KA (1,975 sq. ft.) for a version in reverse.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 52' 8"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 438 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss