Big, Beautiful Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Marvelous sightlines start right at the entry foyer of this Florida home plan, thanks to the open layout.
- Transom windows across the front of the home bring in extra light.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen looks out over both the nook and great room so you can be part of the action.
- The spacious master suite is set off by itself while the two secondary bedrooms enjoy lovely vaulted ceilings.
- Related Plans: For other versions of this home with dens, see house plan 82032KA (2,161 sq. ft.) and house plan 82028KA (1,807 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,975 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,975 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 202 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss