Big Dogtrot House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A screened porch spans the space between the main portion of the home and the two family bedrooms in this big dog trot house plan.
- The main home has a vaulted family room with a fireplace (shared with the screened porch) and a loft overlooking above. The room is open to the kitchen and dining room and has great views to the back.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and french doors the open to the covered porch.
- Across the screened porch, two bedrooms share a bath.
- The optional finished lower level gives you expansion space and comes with the plans.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller dog trot with house plans 92318MX and 92377MX.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,009 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 210 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,897 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 77' 6"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"