Big, Open Floor Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco create an attractive exterior for this Northwest house plan.
- The key design feature is the huge open floor plan where the sightlines run from room to room.
- Interior columns and a coffered ceiling define the formal dining area while keeping the views open.
- A walk-through pantry has two doors - one from the kitchen and one from the large, open mud room where benches and lockers keep things organized.
- Three spacious bedrooms on the upper floor share easy access to the big laundry room that comes with hanging space and folding room on the counters.
- The big and beautiful bonus room is vaulted and has a fireplace and a cozy window seat.
- Finish the lower level and you'll get two more bedrooms, an exercise room and a big wet bar near the family room and games room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,487 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,685 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,284 sq. ft.
- Deck: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 794 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss