Bold 3-Story Contemporary House Plan with 4-Car Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This contemporary house plan boldly stands three stories high, with oversized, modern windows allowing natural light to permeate the interior. A stone trim adds texture to the exterior.
- Steps lead to the formal entry on the main level, where the great room opens to the kitchen and breakfast nook. A covered wood deck extends the living space to the out-of-doors.
- The kitchen boasts an oversized island and the nearby spice kitchen includes a double-bowl sink, maximizing workspace for meal prep.
- The formal dining room attaches to a second living space, and a secluded den provides a private space to relax.
- Upstairs, the light and airy master suite includes a private balcony, along with a spacious en suite with a freestanding tub nestled into an alcove. Three additional family bedrooms also reside on this level.
- The lower level is where you'll find the 4-car garage, as well as a sprawling recreation room that opens to a covered patio. A guest room on the lower level is ideal for family and friends, or a boomerang child.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,010 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,863 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 141 sq. ft.
- Deck: 309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 38' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick