Bold and Beautiful with Second Floor Balconies
About This Plan
- Designed with outdoor living in mind, this spacious Florida house plan gives you an abundance of shaded and uncovered outdoor living areas on two levels.
- A wide vaulted foyer opens up to the huge main living area that is all open concept.
- Special ceiling treatments can be found in most rooms of this house and there is a residential elevator to take you from floor to floor.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite lead out to the outdoor living room with its big fireplace to ward off the chill.
- There's also a well-planned summer kitchen that's perfect for those barbecues.
- On the upper floor, a raised library had triple windows that overlook the front balcony.
- In the rec room , a wet bar makes it easy to entertain and there's lots of room for your home theater equipment.
- Bedroom 3 has double doors out to the uncovered deck and a second floor laundry room is a smaller version of the main floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,747 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,154 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 914 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 480 sq. ft.
- Entry: 111 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 107' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 778 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss