Breathtaking Mediterranean House Plan with Main-Level Master
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Terracotta roof tiles and stone accents define this Mediterranean home plan, and a Juliet balcony overlooking the front yard completes the design.
- The shared living spaces reside towards the back of the home providing rearward views and access to the wrap-around, covered veranda.
- The spacious kitchen will spark creativity for the chef and a large central island offers ample prep space. A large walk-in pantry is just around the corner, and a butler's pantry attached to the formal dining room assists when entertaining.
- The main-level, master bedroom offers a space to retreat to for rest and solitude, and features a spacious ensuite with a private toilet room, two sinks, and a large walk-in closet. A quiet den and powder bath also reside on this side of the home.
- Upstairs, a bridge hallway leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, each with their own bathroom. A loft rests near a second set of stairs, leading to the main level near the mudroom and spacious laundry room.
- Should you need additional living space, the optional lower level boasts a grand living room with a wet bar, golf room, home theatre, exercise room, and bedrooms 4 and 5.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,851 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,388 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 983 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,644 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 3"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1070 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12