Brick Traditional House Plan with Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- This inviting brick traditional house plan has a classic exterior matched with the board and batten shutters and gable end detailing on the roof.
- A formal dining room and laundry area are right off of the foyer, which leads to the vaulted family room with a fireplace and view onto the back deck.
- The eat-in kitchen is to the right with an attached breakfast area. Two bedrooms and a full bathroom are just down the hall off of the kitchen.
- The master suite is on the right wing of the home, and offers a master bath with a walk-in shower and large walk-in closet.
- An optional bonus room is available upstairs; ideal for another bedroom or game room for the children.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710170BTZ, 710172BTZ and 710104BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,759 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 318 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,759 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick