Clapboard and Brick 3-Bed Traditional House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A brick water table and clapboard siding are the materials of choice for this traditional, 3-bed house plan with a bonus room over the garage. The boxed bay window with its copper roofing and the double shed dormer complete the exterior.
- The kitchen comes with a large island, which opens into the vaulted family room, and serves the breakfast and dining rooms.
- The master suite is sized to accommodate a full furniture ensemble. The master bath has a separate soaking tub and shower and a walk-in-closet. Two additional bedrooms along with a shared bathroom complete the main level.
- The laundry room is large enough to handle chores created by an active family.
- There is an optional bonus space above the garage for additional walk-up storage or a finished space with multiple uses.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710170BTZ, 710171BTZ and 710172BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 311 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick