Bright and Airy Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- With most bedrooms on the first level and the living area up top, this Contemporary house plan has an upside down layout.
- The wide entry foyer on the first level is 6'6" - nice and wide and it stretches front to back.
- The laundry room is located on this floor and there are double doors to a rear covered deck.
- A finished lower level rec room comes with the home.
- Up on the second level, a huge open living area combines the eating, cooking and living spaces.
- You'll find plenty of counter space in the spacious kitchen with room for more than one cook.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor so you have wonderful privacy plus a separate deck just for the homeowners.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,896 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 638 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,395 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,863 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 372 sq. ft.
- Deck: 472 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick