Bright and Airy Living Spaces
About This Plan
- Walls of glass brighten the whole rear of this Traditional home plan designed for a lot with a beautiful rear view.
- The big fireplace in the living room can be seen from the dining room, thanks to the open floor plan.
- A big walk-in closet off the foyer adds wonderful storage and another walk-in closet can be found in the master suite.
- All by itself on the second floor, the master suite has a big soaking tub plus a shower.
- Additional bedrooms and a rec room can be found on the lower level with sliding glass doors leading outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,736 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,121 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,121 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Framing Type: Truss