Bright and Airy Traditional House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The stairwell in this good-looking Traditional house plan is flooded with light from the tall arched window in front.
- Faced with stone, this section of the exterior stands out beautifully.
- Both the great room and the foyer have high ceilings and transom windows all across the back are an added plus.
- The open layout of the main living area combines the cooking, eating and living areas of the home.
- In back, the master bedroom is the only one on this floor and comes with its own washer/dryer in the large master walk-in closet.
- Another laundry room on the second floor serves the three bedrooms on this level.
- Loft space has open railing so you can see down into the foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,188 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,002 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater