Budget-Friendly Ranch with 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The simple, rectangular footprint of this 3-bedroom ranch helps to stay within budget; a total of 900 square feet of living space.
- Inside, the open floor plan combines the kitchen and living room, where a fireplace surrounded by built-ins anchors the left wall. L-shaped cabinets wrap around a dining table, which doubles as a kitchen island for additional prep space.
- The master bedroom can be found at the end of the hall, and includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Two other bedrooms of equal size are located across the hall, and share a full bath.
- Discover a stackable washer and dryer unit near the kitchen.
- Related Plan: Get an an alternate layout with house plan 67776MG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Deck: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12