Bungalow House Plan with 3 or 4 Beds
About This Plan
- This bungalow cottage has open tail rafters on the front porch and a shed dormer above.
- A simple roofline and rectangular foundation shape keeps costs down so you can put the savings into things like energy-efficient appliances and extra insulation.
- The well-functioning living space means less energy is needed over the life of the home.
- An open floor plan and flex space that can be used differently by each homeowner are added bonuses.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms and two baths complete the home.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 50179PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,121 sq. ft.
- Deck: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick