Flexible Craftsman Bungalow with 3 or 4 Beds
About This Plan
- This classic Craftsman bungalow cottage is both beautiful and cost efficient. A front porch with a large gable give it great curb appeal.
- A simple roofline and rectangular foundation shape keeps costs down so you can put the savings into things like energy-efficient appliances and extra insulation.
- The well-functioning living space means less energy is needed over the life of the home.
- An open floor plan and flex space that can be used differently by each homeowner are added bonuses.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms and two baths complete the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 50102PH (2,095 sq. ft.), 50116PH and 50146PH (2,175 sq. ft.), 50147PH (2,268 sq. ft.), 50151PH (2,580 sq. ft.) and 50123PH (3,570 sq. ft. with a finished lower level).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,268 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,036 sq. ft.
- Deck: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick