Flexible Craftsman Bungalow with 3 or 4 Beds
About This Plan
- This classic Craftsman bungalow cottage is both beautiful and cost efficient. A front porch with a large gable give it great curb appeal.
- A simple roofline and rectangular foundation shape keeps costs down so you can put the savings into things like energy-efficient appliances and extra insulation.
- The well-functioning living space means less energy is needed over the life of the home.
- An open floor plan and flex space that can be used differently by each homeowner are added bonuses.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms and two baths complete the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 50102PH (2,095 sq. ft.), 50116PH and 50146PH (2,175 sq. ft.), 50147PH (2,268 sq. ft.), 50151PH (2,580 sq. ft.), 50187PH (2,590 sq. ft.) and 50123PH (3,570 sq. ft. with a finished lower level).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,268 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,036 sq. ft.
- Deck: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick