Bungalow with Terrific Open Living Space
About This Plan
- A first floor master suite and large open living space are key design elements in this cozy Country house plan.
- The home comes with both a formal dining area and an informal nook, both easily served by the efficient kitchen with its big storage island and walk-in pantry.
- Homeowners won't have far to go at night with the first floor suite close at hand.
- On the second floor, two good-sized bedrooms share a hall bathroom while bedroom 2 has a private bathroom and walk-in clothes closet.
- Related Plan: Get an attached garage with house plan 52248WM. And downsize with house plan 52254WM (1,717 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,871 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,241 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 630 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick