Carriage House with Shed Dormer
About This Plan
- This carriage house is the perfect addition to any home or can be a standalone home. The shed dormer adds appeal and the overhand design creates a sheltered patio on the ground level.
- Upstairs, there is a large open space with a fireplace in the middle. This is open to the kitchen.
- The corners with the dashed lines are sloped down to 4'-6"knee walls.
- The rear wall in the bedrooms in 8'.
- Two bedrooms have separate baths. There is laundry centrally located for convenience.
- The garage door is 16'x7' and the plan can be modified to get you more room if needed. The stairs are 40" wide for ease of movement.
- Related Plan: Get 3 bedrooms upstairs and living space on the main with house plan 22313DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 128 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 968 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery