Cascading Gables, Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- Stone and siding combine with cascading gables and a covered wrap-around porch to achieve a pleasing exterior for this home plan.
- On the first floor, a home office and a powder room lie off the hall.
- In back, the open living area features a cozy fireplace and a good-sized preparation island with a wrap-around eating bar.
- Laundry facilities are placed upstairs for convenience. In the master suite, twin closets line a short hall to the private bath.
- The two family bedrooms each have direct access to the second full bath.
- Bonus space lies over the side-facing three-car garage.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,448 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,448 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 468 sq. ft.
- Deck: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 827 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick