Rugged Craftsman with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- This 3 bed Craftsman house plan has a rugged exterior with wood and stone and a garage that comes off the side at an angle giving it a dynamic presence.
- The interior gives you an open floor plan with the vaulted great room having unbroken sight lines through the dining room and into the kitchen.
- The kitchen is C-shaped and gives you lots of counterspace plus an island with sink and casual seating. A pantry and wine area give you extra storage.
- The master is on the main floor and has its own private covered patio and a large walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms are on the second floor.
- An office is secluded behind french doors. It has windows that meet in the corner.
- Laundry and a mud room complete the home.
- The roof is a truss design.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car garage with house plans 69611AM,
- 69002AM (2,907 sq. ft.) and 69511AM (4,334 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,991 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 541 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 4"
- Depth: 60' 11"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss