Charming Country Craftsman House Plan with Rec Room Over Garage
About This Plan
- This fine Craftsman house plan offers a quaint covered porch at the entry, cedar shingles in the gables, and stonework at the foundation line.
- To the right of the foyer, a den allows for either a desk or a closet. The hall to the left leads to three bedrooms, two for family and guests. In the master suite, the bedroom is nicely vaulted and opens to a large walk-in closet and a private bath with a spa tub.
- Also vaulted is the great room with fireplace and room for media above. The adjacent dining room has space for a hutch or built-ins, and the open kitchen is delineated by an angled island with an eating bar.6930
- Adjacent to the roomy laundry room you'll find stairs leading to the rec room and extra bathroom over the garage.
- Width of 60' does NOT include the bump-out for the chimney. Chimney juts out 2' bringing the overall width to 62 feet.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the bonus room with house plan 6930AM and get a 3-car garage with house plan 69741AM. And see these alternate versions, too: 69691AM. 69023AM, 6965AM and 69022AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,193 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,193 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 652 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss