Attractive Modern Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Great Room
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding, standing seam metal roofing and wood accents combine to give this 3-bed house plan its modern farmhouse appeal. Step in off the covered porch and find yourself in the foyer with a den to your right. To your left, an angled hallway takes you to two family bedrooms and the master suite. In the master suite, the bedroom is nicely vaulted and opens to a large walk-in closet and a private bath with a spa tub.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling and contains a fireplace and optional media center. The adjacent dining room has space for a hutch or built-ins, and the open kitchen is delineated by an angled island with an eating bar.
- Extra space in the garage can be used for a third car, for storage or as a workshop.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 6930AM, 69740AM, 69741AM, 69691AM, 69023AM, 6965AM and 69022AM.
Optionally Finished Bonus
Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,213 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,213 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 442 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,006 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss