Single Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan makes efficient use of a moderate footprint and is adorned with special details such as a covered porch, shuttered windows and a sidelighted entry. The interior also contains a wealth of amenities that make this home a standout.
- Both the great room and the master salon are vaulted. The great room has a beamed ceiling and a fireplace flanked by windows overlooking a vaulted porch.
- Look for a built-in desk in the kitchen and built-ins or a hutch recess in the dining area. The den opens through double doors and has an optional built-in desk or closet.
- Two full baths in the house plan include a compartmented master bath with spa tub, and a bath shared by Bedrooms 2 and 3. Bedroom 3 features built-in shelves; Bedroom 2 has an arched window.
- A large shop area adds to the convenience of the two-car garage. Reach the garage via an entrance in the laundry room.
- Related Plans: For alternate versions, see these related house plans - 69740AM, 69741AM, 69691AM, 6930AM, 6965AM and 69023AM.
Main Level - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,013 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,013 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss