About This Plan
- Charming dormers and a covered front porch define this traditional home plan.
- This split bedroom design offers seclusion while maintaining an open feeling throughout the remainder of the home plan.
- The rear grilling porch will be a favorite relaxing place on summer afternoons.
- 2x4 exterior wall construction.
- Foundations: slab or crawl. Basement available for an additional charge.
- See these related house plans: 5901ND, 5915ND, 59818ND,.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,806 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick