Two Covered Porches
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Covered porches with 12-inch round columns are found both in front and in back of this country five-bedroom design.
- On the first floor, the foyer is open to the second floor. The fireplaced great room vaults to nine feet; all second-floor ceilings also rise to nine feet. An angled eating bar separates the kitchen from the great room and the bayed breakfast room.
- The master suite features twin walk-in closets and a luxurious bath with his and her vanities and a spa tub. Completing the first floor are a dining room, another full bath and a study or optional fifth bedroom.
- The three upstairs bedrooms each include a cozy window seat, and two of the bedrooms have walk-in closets. All share a bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Gain a bonus room with house plan 5948ND and 5912ND.
- For an alternate layout and an unfinished second floor, see house plan 59380ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,813 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 208 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 2"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick