Charming Heritage Home
About This Plan
- The exterior of this home is patterned after heritage designs of yesteryear, but it features a fully modern floor plan that is sure to please today's home buyer.
- Bay windows extend both the dining room and the living room, making them feel even larger.
- A big veranda across the front gives you shade and a place to relax and put up your feet.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor share a hall bathroom.
- Plans do not include the Loft Garage shown in the illustration.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,599 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 622 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 43' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12