Charming Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Step inside this one-level house plan and you are greeted with an entry hall with ceilings that are over 15'-high with a clutter-reducing closet and access to the garage. A skylight gives you great natural light into this space and the open floor plan family area.
- The open floor plan features a kitchen with views of the backyard as well as to dining and living rooms.
- Two bedrooms are roomy enough for either a queen or king size bed and one of them could even be converted into a guest room, gym or home office, as needed. The shared bathroom has a separate bathtub and shower and private toilet room.
- A washer / dryer closet is located away from the kitchen.
- The one-car garage has ceilings just over 10'-high.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 22449DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,399 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,399 sq. ft.
- Entry: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 338 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss