Charming Ranch With Front Porch
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This charming ranch house plan has a cozy front porch great for a rocking chair.
- A well-sheltered entry greets guests and family and a closet is right there to reduce clutter.
- Inside, long site lines give this home a very roomy feeling. From the kitchen you have unimpeded views across the bar to the dining room and living room beyond.
- Notice the large utility room with plenty of space for storage or a freezer.
- The lovely ensuite bath is sure to be a hit. Bed 2 can alternatively be used as a study.
- The roof has a 5:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,281 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12