Charming Rustic House Plan with Matching 8'-Deep Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- This charming rustic house plan has a front porch spanning the full width of the home and an attractive exterior with a mix of board and batten siding and shingles with a touch of stone.
- Identical 8'-deep covered porches in the front and rear of the home give plenty of out door living space to enjoy.
- A semi-open floor plan allows the great room and dining room flow together while the kitchen has a space of its own connected to the dining room.
- The master suite is complete with a spacious bedroom, large closet and bathroom with a double vanity.
- Upstairs, the sleeping loft over looks the great room below and 2 bedrooms and a bath are located on the right.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,764 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick