Rustic Getaway with 2-Story Great Room and Upstairs Sleeping Loft
About This Plan
- Solid wooden columns paired with a metal-covered porched frame picture windows with a natural wood front door to giving this 3-bed house plan rustic curb appeal.
- The great room has vaulted ceilings with the upstairs loft overlooking the space from above.
- The kitchen is complimented by an eat-at kitchen island, a healthy amount of cabinet storage, and a connected dining area featuring the back entry leading to outdoor grilling porch at the back of the house.
- The main level master suite offers both privacy and beautiful wrap around views of your property.
- An open floor plan concept also provides ample space for both entertaining and spending time as a family. Beautiful vaulted ceilings compliment the upstairs sleeping loft leading to the 2 upstairs bedroom and full bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 70537MK, 70596MK and 60616ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,764 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick