Charming Split-Bedroom Design
About This Plan
- In the open living area of this country design, the space is delineated by a single column, an angled eating bar, a 9' box ceiling in the fireplaced great room and 10' ceilings in the foyer and dining room.
- The kitchen is well placed to serve both the dining room and the bayed breakfast room.
- A second fireplace provides coziness in the private master bedroom, and the luxury-filled master bath includes a corner whirlpool tub.
- On the other side of the house, bedroom four with its built-in desk could become a study.
- The rear grilling porch is accessed from the great room.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - with a bonus room - 5947ND; without dormers - 59537ND (brick) and 59579ND (siding); 59580ND in a stone exterior.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 419 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 382 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick